Code of Ethics
A system of rules or standards governing the conduct of members and non-members associated with Sno-King Agility and club functions.
- All must abide by and accept the Rules and Regulations of any and all agility administrative organizations, except where they may be in conflict with the rules and goals of this club.
- All must conduct themselves in a manner to credit the sport, Club, and themselves, and demonstrate good sportsmanship at all times.
- The health, care, and well-being of all dogs must be considered first at all times.
- There shall be no harsh treatment of any animal at any time or place.
- All should respect the rights of others in training, showing, or participation in any club function.
- Any dog which poses a threat to the health or well-being of any other dog or person shall be banned from all club functions.
- Any persons at a club location and/or club function thought to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be asked to leave such location. Further reprimands may take place if the Board desires.